In the latest spell-binding series, Sookie Stackhouse (Anna Paquin) finds herself entangled in a supernatural love triangle where she must decide between Bill (Stephen Moyer), the new Vampire King of Mississippi and Eric (Alexander Skarsgård), who is not the Viking he once was. However, are there bigger dilemmas on the horizon? When a charismatic Witch named Marnie (Fiona Shaw) threatens to overpower the Vampires once and for all, her Coven of white witches and mediums tempt Lafayette (Nelsan Ellis), Tara (Rutina Wesley) and Jesus (Kevin Alejandro) with other worldly powers.
As old alliances crumble and new relationships form, Season 4 of True Blood proves that nobody's safe when there's magic in the air.
Available on iTunes.
For your chance to win, simply answer this question:
Which Oscar winning actress plays Sookie?
A) Anna Paquin
B) Mira Sorvino
C) Jennifer Connelly
But we are kinder to you than that. To double your chance of winning, and for a SECOND entry into the competition, just make sure to follow us on twitter and retweet our competition message.
• The winners will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prizes must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
• LitM does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes
• No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
• This competition is a game promoted by LitM. LitM's decision is final in every situation and no correspondence will be entered into. LitM reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
• Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition. These rules are governed by the laws of England and Wales.
• Prizes unclaimed after 28 days will be deemed to have been forfeited and LitM reserves the right to either offer the prize to the entrant whose name is next drawn at random or to re-offer the prize in any future competition.