In the Eighth Season of the multi Emmy and Golden-Globe winning series, Larry is living the bachelor life. With his divorce to Cheryl finalised, Larry’s run-ins with celebrities, politicians and new girlfriends prompt whole new levels of social inappropriateness, even for him. See Larry hit the dating scene, battle the girl scouts, deny a dying dog his last meal, disrupt a Broadway show, deal with "pig parking" and offend everyone from Ricky Gervais to Michael J. Fox to Mayor Bloomberg. When a faulty alibi lands him back in his hometown of New York, Larry’s social assassin skills are let loose on the Big Apple. Will New York change Larry, or is it the other way around?
Curb Your Enthusiasm S8 and S1-8 are available on DVD June 11.
To win, answer the following question:
Larry David is the award winning creator of which TV comedy series?
There are three ways you can enter:
2. To double your chance of winning, just make sure to follow us on twitter and retweet our competition message.
3. And to triple your chances, like our Facebook page.
• The winners will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prizes must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
• LitM does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes
• No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
• This competition is a game promoted by LitM. LitM's decision is final in every situation and no correspondence will be entered into. LitM reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
• Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition. These rules are governed by the laws of England and Wales.
• Prizes unclaimed after 28 days will be deemed to have been forfeited and LitM reserves the right to either offer the prize to the entrant whose name is next drawn at random or to re-offer the prize in any future competition.